We understand that there may be some uncertainties with the current Covid-19 situation. However, we want to assure you that your health remains our number one priority. We have implemented strict sanitary measures to keep you and our employees safe during your entire eye care journey.
It is important to still look after your eye health and vision. We would encourage you not to delay your appointments, if you have any concerns please call us to discuss.
Our in store precautions are:
– social distancing and maximum store numbers in place
– hand sanitising when entering store
– consultation room fully sanitised in between every patient
– all frames are sanitised prior to being placed back on the shelf
– all touch surfaces are being sanitised during the day after each patient
We appreciate your support during this time
We would like to request whenever possible only people having an eye exam or requiring eye care to come into the store to help maintain social distancing.
Please santise your hands on arrival into the store and if you are bringing children in with you their hands too.
Thank you so much for supporting small, local business during this time – we really appreciate it.
If we can assist you in any way please book an appointment from our website, or call us on 97961966